Hyper Simon X review
Published & copyrighted by NukGames
Moltoclix.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
- Hyper Simon X is an Arcade Shoot' Em Up Puzzle game that combines the SHMUP mechanics with the oldschool 'Simon Says' memory games. You should hit the enemies with the special shot on the order showed, while shooting the others with the regular shot.
- Perfect to play while you are in the queue for another game, Hyper Simon X is a fast arcade score chaser, and the objectives of the game are beat personal score, reach the top of the leaderboards and unlock achievements.
- Hiper Simon X is based on the free game that I made for the Ludum Dare 41 'Hiper Simox 3000', the theme for the JAM was 'combine two incompatible genres'.
- Destroy the ships on the shown order to level up, for every level the sequence gets bigger, just like simon says.
- Combine destroying other ships and the sequence ships to get bigger combos and bigger scores.
- The dangers are get hit by other ships, by shots or hitting the wrong color with your special shot.
- Coin eater arcade experience.
- Retro pixel art graphics.
- Great to play with keyboard, mouse or joystick.
- Awesome 6 tracks original soundtrack
- Steam achievements, leaderboard, cloud saving and when aproved by valve trading cards.
Hello, my name is Paulo and I'm a solo indie developer from Brazil. I make self-funded small arcade games with good replayability for steam, while I improve as a gamedev and try to increase the size and complexity of what I'm doing.
Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoy Hyper Simon X.
50 MB available space