Navigation Pro: Google Maps Navi on Samsung Watch review
Published & copyrighted by SmartWatchStudios
Moltoclix.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Displays Google Navigation instructions from the phone on your Samsung watch.
Features autostart with navigation, voice output, customizable vibration, 102 languages, option to display ETA and much more!
Compatible with all Galaxy Watch models, Gear S2 / S3 / Sport, Gear 1, Gear 2, Gear S. For Gear Fit see below.
It requires the free companion app "Navigation Pro" from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
How to use:
- Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear smartwatch.
- Install this "Navigation Pro" app on your watch.
- Install "Navigation Pro" app from Google Play on your phone.
- Start "Navigation Pro" app on your phone.
- Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Navigation Pro).
- Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
- Ensure your Gear watch is connected to Phone and you have "Galaxy Wearable" installed.
- If the app still only shows the "Ready" message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > Apps > Maps and enable "Show notifications").
- Restart smartphone AND Gear watch
- Uninstall from phone, restart phone and reinstall the app
- If you have a Xiaomi phone, go to Security -> Permissions -> Autostart and activate "Gear Navigation"
For Gear Fit2 (Pro) use the following app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smartwatchstudios.app.gearfit20navigation