Spellrune: Realm of Portals review
Published & copyrighted by Microlith Games
Moltoclix.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Spellrune is a singleplayer collectible card game with rogue-like and role-playing elements set in a fantasy world. Take the role of a wizard apprentice, build a powerful spell deck, defeat hordes of creatures and collect magic artifacts. Tactically combine offensive and defensive spell runes to determine the class of magic cards you are allowed to used during your play.
- Hundreds of unique cards
- Spell rune combination system
- Advanced character customization
- Challenging creatures and monsters
- Huge collection of artifacts and potions
- Procedurally generated maps and levels
- Randomized camps, loot chests and merchants
- Beautiful locations
Offensive spell runes
- Arcane: Manipulates raw Arcane magic, attacking enemies with overwhelming power.
- Fire: Focuses the pure essence of Fire magic, damaging enemies with combustive flames.
- Frost: Freezes enemies in their stand and shatters them with Frost magic.
Defensive spell runes
- Holy: Invokes Holy powers to cast healing, protective spells and buffs.
- Nature: Channels powerful Nature magic to cast health regeneration, damage reduction and reflection spells.
- Shadow: Uses dark Shadow magic to cast damage over time, health conversion spells and curses.
512 MB available space