VR Party Club review
Published & copyrighted by callenshaw indiegames
Moltoclix.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Easy to learn VR fun for your friends and family! 1 to 4 players PARTY throw, roll, shoot, and slice their way to 1st place, in various board game and minigame environments! VR Party Club was designed for comfortable, intuitive gameplay that will delight both VR veterans and newbies.
VR Party Club is a new in-development Party Game, designed to share the fun immersion of VR with everyone! Simple interactions make it easy for anyone to play, and intuitive challenges are easy to pick up, but difficult to master. Roll dice to navigate the game board, then choose a minigame to challenge. Afterwards, pass the headset to the next player, while everyone watches the spectator window. Asymmetrical "Nuisance" features will let you mess with your friends as you try to amass coins and stars. Nausea-free gameplay keeps everyone comfortable and immersed in the detailed environments. Give your friends, significant others, parents, or children a great first time in VR, as you laugh and play in the VR Party Club!
- Virtual Reality Party Game
- Local Multiplayer for 1 to 4 friends or family
- 3 Game Boards and 14 Mini Games (with more in development)
- Natural, intuitive motion controls designed for newcomers to VR
- Zero-nausea, limited-movement design
- Use Nuisance Coins, with keyboard, mouse, or webapp (at vrparty.club/play) to interfere with the current VR player
- Works with Oculus and SteamVR-compatible hardware
It's fun for everyone! Except Kevin - he's a jerk.
1234 MB available space